Mobile. PC. Web. I’ve done it all.
My purpose is to be the voice of users, designing the optimal user experience while also understanding the needs and constraints of the organization. Having a technical background allows me to understand engineering requirements and constraints to guide my design process.
I've been a design lead for highly-visible projects because of my successful track record of launching projects and managing teams. I create products that people can use efficiently and with ease.
I am seeking to work at a small to medium-sized company which is focused on a socially-driven purpose, transforming people's lives and well-being (e.g. health/medical, microfinance, education, environment, etc). The ideal company would have an open, transparent, and friendly culture, along with a sharp team that builds great products.
- Adaptive to changing situations, which means I can keep calm and be reassuring to others.
- Collaboration is my gift to the world, I like to support people and ideas I believe in.
- Divergent thinking is natural for me, which means I love to ideate
- Transparent personality
- Creating a team culture
- Interaction Design
- Qualitative User Research (In-person Usability Studies, surveys)
- Quantitative user research (A/B testing in Optimizely)
- Programming in HTML5CSS3 (BasicIntermediate level)
- Prototyping (Axure, Keynote, Invision, HTML)
- Responsive Design
- UI Specifications
- Wireframes & Flows (Omnigraffle, Sketch, Illustrator)